Saturday, June 25, 2011

4th Annual A Nightmare to Remember International Horror Film Festival!




This past June 18th Saturday night at the Opera Plaza Cinema theater in San Francisco was my 4th annual Film festival. I admit I was a little nervous as every year I run around hoping everything looks good, that everything is perfect, I wish and hope that the films will play all the way through. Every year I freak out and again this year everything went smooth!
Three hours of fun with friends, family and fans. We had amazing sponsors like Comic Book Divas, November Fire, Amazing Fantasy Comic Book shop, and many more. Visit www.anightmaretoremember.com for the complete list!

I must say the guests were very happy and I did my best as I do every year to take good care of them. Megan Franich from 30 days of night was my guest of honor and I must say she is one hell of a damn cool chick. She was fun to talk to very outgoing and down to earth, I miss her. The cave girls and Debra lamb were in attendance and were lovely as always, they helped me rock the night away.

The first 20 people in line received a special framed drawing that Jason dube of Scattered comics did for me of Miss Misery being bitten by Dracula on one side and Frankenstein proposing on the other side. I loved it, came out looking great. THANK YOU JASON DUBE!!

November Fire, Comic Book Divas, and Amazing Fantasy gave me great raffle prizes to give away and the audience loved them! Over all it was a good time. Until my high heels started to irritate me.

Oscar Benjamin from The Examiner.com came out to cover my event and take pics, and also The taste oF San Jose Magazine did a little interview with me which was great. Out of my Fest I was landed to be in two different films coming up which is cool! More about that later.



So my high heels were irritating me, especially my right foot, I took them off and walked around barefoot for awhile which was pretty dumb of me because now I have a swollen foot and have been off my feet for the last three days. It hurts and is still a little swollen, especially my two right toes. Wow talk about huge but I will get over it as I always do. I have been through this problem before on a film set filming in the rain and swamp. But any who...



The Festival went fantastic, everyone had a great time and said they couldn't wait for next year, I want to go bigger, I want to go better and trust me I always get what I want!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment