Saturday, August 6, 2011

CREEPY KOFY MOVIETIME SHOW!!





I must say I had a blast at the Creepy Kofy MovieTime show. Put on by the hot T-Shirt company November Fire. It was great to see all of my friends and meet all of our fans who watch the show. For those of you who don't know I have a segment on the show called Web of Insanity. I show three minute and under Horror Films by local independent film makers. I'm all about promoting the independent horror artist.

I had a great time with Lord Blood Rah, Blarok, The Cave Girls, Slob, John Stanley and my good friend Oscar. We all had a blast and couldn't be happier with the turn out of the fans. yes the fans who have been so supportive of the show and had a great time watching us all do our thing. we cannot wait to do another one!

I had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of my fans who loved to talk about the short films I show, which ones are they're favorite and what they can expect for the next season. Let's just say you will be seeing more awesome films by local film makers.

It was so much fun at the end of the show being on stage with Balrok, Lord Blood rah, Slob and doing the raffle. An awesome fan was delighted to win the Balrok, No name night light! It was so cool looking too!!

I also sold an 11x17 poster cover for the new Creepy Kofy Comic Book coming out soon through Comic Book Divas, Story by Miss Misery, Scripted by Jeff Hughes! The cast of the show was so happy to get they're posters and cannot wait for the comic book to come out!!


I want to thank everyone who came out and supported, the fans and the crew from Creepy Kofy! The show was a blast and a success and I cannot wait for the next one. Thank you EVERYONE!!!

Tune in Saturday nights at 11pm on Kofy channel 20 cable 13..






No comments:

Post a Comment