Thursday, September 1, 2011

Channel KCMC 28 Saturdays at 9pm


I have been hosting and producing The last Doorway Show for about 4 1/2 years now and thought I would only have it on the internet. An internet show is cool, internet is the future anyway. Until I was approached to put my show on channel KCMC 28 which reaches out in Hayward, Fremont, Union City, San Leandro, San Lorenzo and Alameda. When the show aired a couple of weeks back on Television i felt so proud like i finally accomplished something on my list of things to do before i die! Now I am addicted, addicted to have my shows on any channel I can get now.

The show has always been and will always be dedicated to the independent horror artist. I have interviewed over a hundred celebrities and counting, I have helped film makers, bands, and horror artists get there name out there more. It's what i love to do, help out my fellow horror friends.

We will be approaching our 100th episode soon and cannot wait to celebrate something that means so much to me and what I really want is for the show to grow and too meet more artists and help them reach out to anyone they can about there work!

Thank you to the fans and guests I have had on my show through the years and a special thanks to my crew for working there butt's off at every convention, every film set, and every event. Thank You to John Gillette, producer and editor for putting so much of himself in the show and spending all those long hours editing. I love you!!

www.thelastdoorwayshow.com


No comments:

Post a Comment