Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Last Doorway Show



For those of you who know I have had my show The Last Doorway for about three and a half years. The show is dedicated to the independent horror artist, I cover conventions, fests and film shoots to help promote and let you the horror fan know what's going on in the genre and what you are missing! My show is my life and always will be, I love to travel and go to conventions and I really love to meet others who have the same passion for horror as I do.
Now I am happy to announce that all my hard work and all the hard work of my crew has paid off. I am proud to announce that The Last Doorway Show will now be on Comcast and AT&T Uverse-Television KCTH 27 and on line at www.chabotcollege.edu/tv, and you can still see our show at www.thelastdoorwayshow.com

Not only was this great news but I was also asked to do a two hour show hosting films for Channel 28 out of Hayward, Friday nights at 9pm. Miss Misery's Movie Massacre will be coming out very soon. I will be hosting not only those horrific public domain films you love so much but I will also be giving you some spankin new films by independent horror film makers. We will have contests to win awesome Miss Misery swag and some wonderful guests will be popping in to say hello but will they ever get a chance to leave Miss Misery's basement. We will see...
The Devil himself will be dropping by to give you the latest in horror comic books out there, he goes by the name Alejandro!!

I am also proud to debut my brand new Coffin Chair, my new throne, I love my coffin chair, of course the guests aren't going to love what they sit in.. Muhahahahahaha, an electric chair. Muhahahahahahahahaha.... Oh I cannot wait to give you all an exciting new show that will chill you to the bone, rip out your insides and feed it to you.

The Last Doorway Show day and times will be announced shortly!!

and remember I'll see you in your nightmares....




No comments:

Post a Comment