Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Creepy Kofy MovieTime












I am on a show called creepy Kofy Movie time in which I have my own segment called "Web of Insanity" where I show and promote independent Horror films 3 minutes and under. i love working on this show because everyone on it both cast and crew are awesome to work with and we all get along great.

I have been on the show for more then three seasons, I can't even remember but we did just wrap the 666th season so I am very excited about that and cannot wait to go back and start season 7. Until them though I thought why not do a cool Creepy Kofy Movietime comic book. So I did and it will be coming out very soon, with all the characters of the show you love. Also my very own beautiful big sister Scream Queen Brooke Lewis will also be int he comic playing The Devil, and she makes a sexy Devil too. Of course Balrok and No Name find themselves stuck in the very movies they show but will they ever get out, you'll have to get a copy when it's released. When? Soon, I don't' have an exact date but soon.
Creepy Kofy is a show that I hope will keep on going as long as the fans will take us.

Thank you to Balrok and No name, cave girls, Annie, Dice, Slob, Science guy and everyone who makes me laugh and smile and always feel welcome. You are my wonderful and dysfunctional FAMILY!!

I hope you will all enjoy the comic when it comes out, there will be signings at conventions, comic shops and special events.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm a fan of Creepy KOFY movie time and really enjoy the crazy antics you and the crew put together. Sadly I'm always out and about Saturday nights and rarely get a chance to catch the show, or I get the ass end of it. And no, I don't have DVR or Tivo... Do you or any of the crew know a way to watch it full and uncut online? Thanks for putting your time into such an awesome show! Looking forward to the comic.

    ReplyDelete