Friday, November 9, 2012

Food for Comics!!

As we approach the Holiday season one thing I love about November/December is the Charity events I get to do. This one is our 2nd annual! Jason Dube and I have been in Full Throttle to help not only spread the Holiday cheer but to also give back as much as we can first we start off with our Food For Comics Drive which will consist of collecting cans for the Senior Citizens services inc. Bring in two or more cans and we will knock off two dollars from a selection of our comic books at our tables. 
For as many cans that are brought in Empires Comics will match that, how awesome are they! You can find me Jason Dube and Artist Melissa McCommon there Nov 10th from 11 to 4pm!
Bring in some cans and say Hello!
Jason Dube and I will also be back in December for our annual Toys for Tots drive so stay tuned for more information coming soon on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment